MeVery Important: All images whether print or digital must be submitted through are online system for scoring. Continue to bring your prints to the meeting for competition. Your image labels with your print information will be ready for you when you arrive.
Image Preparation: Images submitted through the online system must be no more than 1024 pixels wide and 768 pixels high and saved in the sRGB color space. There is no specific file size limit, but it is suggested to use a quality setting sufficient to keep the file size to a reasonable level (e.g., 600-800 KB). For example, a jpg quality level of 7-9 is usually adequate.
- Please make sure you follow the listed guidelines for preparing your images on our members area page.
- You will receive an email when the upload site is open to submit images for the next competition. If you do not receive the notice, please contact someone from our club. Please go to the club officers page for contact information.
- In the Members Page you will see a button to Submit/Upload images. Click on that button.
- Please note all images must be jpeg images with the .jpg as the file type. Make sure the extension is not jpeg!
- File names must not use symbols like ? or ”.
- Keep Titles and file names short.
Need to complete. – Kevin